
Zinedine Zidane was born the June 23 th, to Marseille. During long period, he was the best soccer player in the whole world. Playing the post of offensive middle, he was the leader of prestigious European clubs. He wears the waistcoat of France since I was fifteen years old.
During world cup of soccer FIFA 2006, zidane played these last matchs before his retirement. France team qualify itself for final against Italy. In this match, Zidane gives a head-butt on a chest of a opposing player. He had a red card and must leave the match.
Several persons hate him since this moment but for me, this act will never change all the admiration that I have for him.
119 words

I am not agree that Zinedine Yazid Zidane is the best player that there is never seen. Me, I think that the best player that I have never seen is Michel Francois Platini or Pele.
RépondreSupprimer