
Does someone had a boxer?
For those who don’t know what is the character of it, just read this. It really loves attention and he need to moves a lot. The Boxer was used for a long time as watchdog and he is very clever. Now, it’s very a popular dog and everybody loves it. It’s not a big dog but it’s not a fragile dog.
Three months ago, my parents announced me that we would have a dog.
I was very excited because my last dog have been hit by a car. I was really sad during a long time and I missed this dog. Now, I’m ready to have an other dog and have a lot of fun !
At the beginning, my mother was not happy to know that we all want a new dog because she said that hairs always stay on clothes and that it’s hard to pick up all hairs everywhere. She was right but we achieved to persuade her.
We will probably have this dog during Christmas time. I can’t wait anymore , I’m so excited !
184 words

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire