dimanche 20 décembre 2009

Number eight



I remember the first day when I begun to like number 8.It was at my sister birthday the February 8 th. My sister always said that number 8 was the greatest. I asked her why and she said that it was because number 8 had no endless and it was the eternity number.

And you know, when we are young, we always want to do like our big brothers and sisters.
So, since this moment, I’m crazy about this number. Subconsciously, I often pronounce this number. Too, it’s my soccer number that I always had. I’m really superstitious so, when I don’t have number 8, I always think that I’m going to play badly.

And you, what is your favourite number?

121 words

1 commentaire:

  1. My favourite number is 3,13 or 33 all have a 3 in their number.The 13 is because it's my number of my birthday. When I begin to play basketball there is have not 13 so I put number 33 and since this time I love number 3.

    RépondreSupprimer