lundi 14 décembre 2009

Happy Christmas


Christmas is an annual holiday celebrated on December 25. It’s an occasion to see all your family and have so much fun.

During Christmas time, I will go at my cabin house, with my family Nadeau , to celebrate Christmas.

After, we will go to Repentigny to celebrate with my other family.

Finally, we will probably go to Sherbrooke for the new year. My uncle and my aunt have a really good relation with my parents and we love to be in their company.

I think my Christmas time is going to be loaded but I know it will be very nice !

Have a happy Christmas time too !


120 words

1 commentaire:

  1. Happy Christmas with your family miss, I hope to see you leave hanging. Christmas is the beautiful Day celebrate whith your family and have so much fun.

    Happy Christmas for you and your family.

    RépondreSupprimer