
Cast away is a movie with adventure and publicity. The principal actor is Tom hanks. This man, who works for FedEx, fails on a desert island. He learns to live without anything except the box which failed with him on the island. He uses a ball, blotted with his blood who called Wilson. He maintains regular dialogues with this ball because he feels alone.
but the question is; does someone will finds this man ?
I love cast away because this movie proves that we don’t need a lot of equipment for have a good life. Yes, he was unhappy but this experience allows him to see his life in another way.
I recommend you to listen this movie, you’ll not disappointed.
122 words

This is my favorite movie since I was little! I bought it on DVD several years ago and I listen to it very often. I could listen to it three times online and never get bored.
RépondreSupprimer36 words