
Invented in 1970, computers put an end to the world without technology.
The first computers were white and big. They were not beautiful. Now, there are portable computers and some of them can be transported in the envelope because it is very small.
Whether it is MAC, Windows Vista, Or Windows 7, the computer literally revolutionized the world.
Now, teenagers are haunted by computers and for them, the real life is when they are in their computer.
Do you agree with this ''new life'' ? Do you think it is a waste of time for them ?
We have to react !
97 words

For me the computer is necessary because, I have many friends and family about which I cannot speak every day because they are far then, I can speak to them and send them messages with the computer.
RépondreSupprimerNow, the computers is the important invention in our life, but it is not necessary for our servival. The computers is very pratice in your normal life and in your job.
RépondreSupprimerI think that the computer isn't necessary and I agree with you. Computer it's not the real life.It's so easy to chat with the computer but it's so virtual.Of course , whitout computer we are AGAIN IN LIFE.
RépondreSupprimerNoemie 43 words
I think computer is important in my life, but i don't waste all my time on it ! I agree with the fact that it's not the real life, we must go out and see the world instead of being in front of our computer all the time. But it's a good tool for communication and information. Computers are not bad!
RépondreSupprimer60 words
My computer is very important for me but i can spend 3 days without it and im still in life!Maybe its important for a lot of poeple , but , before the computer , there was a lot of activities to do.very nice topic!
RépondreSupprimer43 words