
Since I was young, I would like to know how the stars live. I'm so curious to see how they act in true life. Do they make star fads? Are they nice? Or are we unable to approach them? For that, I have to go to Hollywood.
In this place , I want to see the ''Walk of Fame''.On this boulevard, there are more than 2000 stars on which appear the names of celebrities honoured by the chamber of commerce of Los Angeles.
If I can do that, I'm going to see a movie filming. I could know how everything takes place behind the camera.
In brief, this place seems full of nice things to visit and I absolutely want to visit this place before death takes my soul.
120 words

yeah hollywood look so nice to visit! i would like to go there for see the stars and look hoe they live.there is probably a lot of attraction.
RépondreSupprimernice article!